Brothers and Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Application

Go down

Alliance Application Empty Alliance Application

Post  VeLo Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 am

Hello members of CoH,

I am a semi-experienced player in the SW looking to join your alliance. I've played on 2 previous servers before but never actually stayed long enough to the end game due to things out of my control. I believe an alliance is only as strong as the relationships between its members and their interactions, and not necessarily their military power. On my previous servers, I played as Roman, but now I'm playing as Teuton. My population for now is at 65, troops are 21 Macemen and growing. What I'd like from this alliance is possibly a good sitter, and what I can give in return is co-operation, support, and my thanks. If you're interested in recruiting me, send me an IGM.

Thank you for your time.

Username: VeLo

VeLo

Back to top Go down

Alliance Application Empty Re: Alliance Application

Post  eros Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 am

VeLo wrote:Hello members of CoH,

I am a semi-experienced player in the SW looking to join your alliance. I've played on 2 previous servers before but never actually stayed long enough to the end game due to things out of my control. I believe an alliance is only as strong as the relationships between its members and their interactions, and not necessarily their military power. On my previous servers, I played as Roman, but now I'm playing as Teuton. My population for now is at 65, troops are 21 Macemen and growing. What I'd like from this alliance is possibly a good sitter, and what I can give in return is co-operation, support, and my thanks. If you're interested in recruiting me, send me an IGM.

Thank you for your time.

Username: VeLo

Hi,
Please contact one4s in game.

Cheers,

eros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum