Brothers and Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoV Application

2 posters

Go down

MoV Application Empty MoV Application

Post  Tez Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 am

I am Tezcatlipoca, a teuton in the SW. I am an active raider who wants to get out of his noob alliance, ARMYDARK. I have been playing Travian for approximately 2 years with about 8 servers under my belt. I am currently playing on the us speed server as well as us3.

I have been in the winning alliance 4 times, 2nd place 3 times, and was in an alliance whose purpose was just to bring hell to their quad.

I have played all tribes and feel I have a lot of information, tips, and strategies to offer.

I have also been in leadership positions in my alliance on 6 of my servers, 2 of them in which I was the leader, 2 I was co-leader, and the other 2 I was offensive coordinator and diplomat. I am a very dedicated, knowledgeable, and strong player and think I will make a good addition to your team. Thanks,

--Tezcatlipoca

Tez

Back to top Go down

MoV Application Empty Re: MoV Application

Post  Spartan Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:45 am

I heard about you from rubber ducky. We'll talk in the game.

Regards, Spartans.
Spartan
Spartan
BCQ Leadership

Back to top Go down

Post  eros Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 am

Tez wrote:I am Tezcatlipoca, a teuton in the SW. I am an active raider who wants to get out of his noob alliance, ARMYDARK. I have been playing Travian for approximately 2 years with about 8 servers under my belt. I am currently playing on the us speed server as well as us3.

I have been in the winning alliance 4 times, 2nd place 3 times, and was in an alliance whose purpose was just to bring hell to their quad.

I have played all tribes and feel I have a lot of information, tips, and strategies to offer.

I have also been in leadership positions in my alliance on 6 of my servers, 2 of them in which I was the leader, 2 I was co-leader, and the other 2 I was offensive coordinator and diplomat. I am a very dedicated, knowledgeable, and strong player and think I will make a good addition to your team. Thanks,

--Tezcatlipoca

Hi Tezcatlipoca,

I hope that you will understand me when I'm saying that in our eyes, you are a possible threat, a spy for ARMYDARK, therefore I need to ask:
Why exactly do you want to quit your alliance in our favor ?
Please reply me in game as detailed as possible.

Cheers,
eros

eros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down